Question about balcony furniture on M-Class

Everglades

We're new to Celebrity and are thinking of a holiday sailing on the Summit. DW and I want 2 lounge chairs on the balcony for those afternoon naps. Between Veranda, Aqua Class, and Concierge Class, which category(s) would achieve this?

Celebrity's site is vague on this topic. Thanks!

I don't think is much a matter of cabin type as it is location. A regular veranda in any of those classes isn't going to fit 2 lounge chairs. I believe that your only option is an aft cabin with the larger balconies or the "Sweet 16" cabins that also have more ample space (though I'm not sure if they could fit 2).

We're new to Celebrity and are thinking of a holiday sailing on the Summit. DW and I want 2 lounge chairs on the balcony for those afternoon naps. Between Veranda, Aqua Class, and Concierge Class, which category(s) would achieve this?

As mentioned, the cabin category is not a factor here, since the balconies are all the same size. However, the chairs provided on the Infinity were comfortable, and the backs reclined a bit (not flat/napping position though). For full lounge chairs, you will need a suite.

C1s come with loungers. Also the FVs. Also royal suites and the penthouse suites.

As mentioned before, the C1 afts on decks 7, 8, and 9 should have loungers and/or footstools. But I would not count on the C1's on deck 6 to have them. After several cruises in these cabins, last April on Summit we discovered the loungers removed and no footstools added. A big disappointment for a C1 cabin with a large balcony.

In 2013 we've been both in AQ cabins (on M-class ships) with an extended balcony and in a C1 aft cabin - no footstools, no loungers :( in both types of cabin even if there would have been room enough. We were told that footstools aren't allowed any more and we weren't able to get a lounger for our huge aft cabin balcony either- even when we asked nicely ( other cabins next to us also didn't have any). You might be more lucky with a FV or a suite. And the chairs are really quite comfortable and recline a bit.