Restaurant Open on Thanksgiving

helen haywood

Hey, I have a shuttle on Thanksgiving Day at 6 pm to go to the airport for a late flight. So I was looking for a place to have a late lunch and kill some time. I asked this question back in August and the only response I got was that hotel restaurants would be open. Hoping for a better option.

Do any of you Floridians/Ft. Lauderdalians know of a good restaurant that will be open Thanksgiving Day? Or never mind if you know if it would be open, give me a suggestion and I'll contact the place myself.

Thanks for your help!

I meant a restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale anywhere for lunch on Thanksgiving. I have a car. I did check out Open Table but of the few that were listed there many seem to have special Thanksgiving menus. I don't want to eat a big Thanksgiving meal for lunch.

I was specifically asking people who live in Ft. Lauderdale who could tell me of some places that would be open for lunch on Thanksgiving.

Good Morning,

I found a great listing on sunny.org, which is the tourism office for Fort Lauderdale. They have a listing of all the restaurants open on Thanksgiving and the links to their sites. It had plenty of selection for all tastes.

Good Luck and enjoy your trip!