Opinions on Ultimate Specialty Dining Package

DisneyTech

My DW and I will be sailing on Reflection Feb. 8th and are strongly considering getting the Ultimate Specialty Dining Package. I have seen posts from a few people who have gotten it, but I wanted to see if I could pry some opinions from people who may not have posted yet.

If you have done it before:

-Are you just miserably full the entire trip? I know often times the waiters want you to try everything on the menu...which is great if you are just doing it once.

-Did you have any problems getting the reservations that you wanted once you got on board?

Can anyone who has seen it offered on recent cruises confirm that the price is still $29 pp / day? That seems like a bargain for what you get.

Last, is this something that is always offered on every sailing or is it just on ones where the restaurants arent selling well?

Thank you very much for your input and opinions!! We are getting very excited for our trip!!

We've decided to go for the 5 dinner package on Reflection this March. 7 nights of cruising, and 5 of the nights at Specialty restaurants I'm thinking all 7 nights would be way too much. We almost always have room service breakfast on the balcony. Even if we eat at the $5 Specialty venues for 4 or 5 lunches (assuming we are only getting off the ship in St. Maarten), we're still ahead of the game cost-wise than spending $29 per day.

To each his own, as always. (except dressing like a slob for dinner or being rude anytime).

We had it on the Reflection and loved it. Lunch in the Bistro and the Porch were included as well. We loved the Lawn Club and Murano! Portions and sized just right and we never felt stuffed, except for our visit to Qsine, which I would not do again without a group; just too much food for 2. I would really recommend this package!