Which port in FLL?

judla

In the past, Equinox has docked at Terminal 18, the one designed for Oasis and Allure. There is a large outdoor parking lot directly across the street.

When you enter the Port, there will a large electronic display listing which terminal each ship is at.

The advice that you've gotten to check the very conspicuous overhead signs as you enter the port for terminal assignment is solid... Or instead, you can check the Port Everglades website [click on Ship Schedule from the Home Page] several days before sailing...

http://www.porteverglades.net/about-us/

While it is true that Equinox has used Terminal 18 during her alternating Monday and Friday sailings over the past few years, I did notice that Independence Of The Seas used Terminal 18 last Friday... I have no idea how often Equinox and Independence will be in port coincidentally during this season but I suppose it possible that the two will be in port at the same time on occasion...

The advice that you've gotten to check the very conspicuous overhead signs as you enter the port for terminal assignment is solid... Or instead, you can check the Port Everglades website [click on Ship Schedule from the Home Page] several days before sailing...

http://www.porteverglades.net/about-us/

While it is true that Equinox has used Terminal 18 during her alternating Monday and Friday sailings over the past few years, I did notice that Independence Of The Seas used Terminal 18 last Friday... I have no idea how often Equinox and Independence will be in port coincidentally during this season but I suppose it possible that the two will be in port at the same time on occasion...

If I remember correctly, the Port Everglades website will only give you a maximum of two weeks of advance schedule information.