Just off Oasis - mind/body still swaying

bbevanston

I have this to some degree every time I sail. The rougher the seas, the longer it lasts. The ginger does help for sure. After a calm cruise it's normally better after a day or two but on a rough cruise it can last for over a week for me. I've also found that by taking Bonine during the cruise it seems to help with the mal debarquement. Hope that helps!

So sorry to hear that. You're in Alberta, must be fairly cold. Try some fresh air. That seems to help a bit. I think I'll hit the drug store and get some antihistaimes (non-drowsy) myself this afternoon.

The fresh air is a little too cold here! With the windchill it's -27 today (yes, that's minus sign before the 27:eek:) And it's snowing - we've had about a foot since this weekend.:mad:

But I will try the antihistamines as others are suggesting.

I'm getting sicker as the day gets longer. Too much time in front of the computer and reading legal documents. Chewing down a green apple now and I hate green apples. My husband didn't even make it out of bed today. He's still there as of lunch time. Maybe this is a good diet too. I have no appetite either. I need some fresh air and it's 43 degrees now so it warmed up a bit.