Jewel hump snagged!

bouhunter

A word of warning. I was on Jewel in September 2013 and we had a hump cabin too (8102) and it was as awesome as you may have read....except for the noise!

Each evening we could quite easily hear the music from the Centum in our stateroom from when they came on (7-8pm) until midnight. It was loud enough to hear bass from music and certainly any cheering from people there.

We had friends in 8088 and they had the exact same experience as us.

I hate to be one of those people on here that poo-poo's everyone's good time, but I'm trying to be helpful by warning you of the Centrum noise factor at night. If you stay up to midnight anyway and dont have kids that sleep early, they no big deal.

We were in 8102 on the Brilliance this year and have booked 8088 on the Jewel for 2015. We LOVED it! I had read the noise complaints but it didn't bother us at all - we may be deaf or we don't go to bed early enough!

Enjoy your hump!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

A word of warning. I was on Jewel in September 2013 and we had a hump cabin too (8102) and it was as awesome as you may have read....except for the noise!

Each evening we could quite easily hear the music from the Centum in our stateroom from when they came on (7-8pm) until midnight. It was loud enough to hear bass from music and certainly any cheering from people there.

We had friends in 8088 and they had the exact same experience as us.

I hate to be one of those people on here that poo-poo's everyone's good time, but I'm trying to be helpful by warning you of the Centrum noise factor at night. If you stay up to midnight anyway and dont have kids that sleep early, they no big deal.

We had 9586 on Brilliance last year and there wasn't much noise. There is more of a wall seperating it from the centrum. The two rooms you mentioned are on the other side and much more open to the centrum I believe.

Can someone tell me what's so great about a "hump" room? Is there more space?

Leah

Location. They are located on the "pushed out" section of the ship, so the view from the balcony is more dramatic. They are also conveniently located near the stairs and elevator lobby. On Radiance class, some have a larger balcony.

Edited by clarea