Hotel help MIA!!!

m-of-connor

The hotel that we have stayed at for the last 5 years is no longer available to us. This has thrown us for a loop. This was a last minute cruise we booked on Saturday and we fly to MIA on Wednesday get on the ship Thursday. I went to book the hotel last night and it is not in the system. I know when we first started to cruise out of MIA not a lot of hotels did airport and POM. We found one and we have never gone anywhere else.

Looking for a hotel that will pick us up at the airport MIA and then take us to the port the next morning. Would prefer a marriott brand hotel or Choice brand hotel. We have points for both brands. Free is good.

I am starting all over and just have a day to book us a room. I dont want big and fancy (If it is cheap then ok) just a place to sleep and that will get us to the POM by11.

Comfort Suites North near MIA offers both airport and port shuttles -- not a very attractive location near MIA but there is a store nearby for soda/water/wine and a few dining options. Good value for one night.

The Marriott on Biscayne Blvd. in downtown offers some rooms with POM views, but will cost you about $25 in cab fare from MIA and $12 or so to get to the port the next morning.

There is a Springhill Suites near the medical center -- no first hand experience but it gets good reviews here and offers airport and port shuttles.

Most likely you'll be able to get a room, but you'll have to pay for the port shuttle as free points stays are usually only redeemable for a standard room rate, not a cruise package. There's a comfort suites and about 7 Marriott family hotels near the airport with airport & port shuttles. List here: http://www.parkingstay.com/p/miami.html

The hotel that we have stayed at for the last 5 years is no longer available to us. This has thrown us for a loop. This was a last minute cruise we booked on Saturday and we fly to MIA on Wednesday get on the ship Thursday. I went to book the hotel last night and it is not in the system. I know when we first started to cruise out of MIA not a lot of hotels did airport and POM. We found one and we have never gone anywhere else.

Looking for a hotel that will pick us up at the airport MIA and then take us to the port the next morning. Would prefer a marriott brand hotel or Choice brand hotel. We have points for both brands. Free is good.

I am starting all over and just have a day to book us a room. I dont want big and fancy (If it is cheap then ok) just a place to sleep and that will get us to the POM by11.

We have stayed several times at the Marriott airport campus that has a Courtyard, Marriott, and Residence Inn. They have a free shuttle from airport. Shuttle the next morning was $11 person.