Beverage Prices: anyone have menus?

cayugashue

Just booked Grandeur of the Seas for February. Yahoo! Considering purchasing either the classic or premium beverage package. Can someone direct me to beverage menu's or wine by the glass menu/prices so I determine which package would be best for me and my husband should we decide to purchase one? Thanks in advance!

Just booked Grandeur of the Seas for February. Yahoo! Considering purchasing either the classic or premium beverage package. Can someone direct me to beverage menu's or wine by the glass menu/prices so I determine which package would be best for me and my husband should we decide to purchase one? Thanks in advance!

The packages have been completely re-formulated.

Royal Caribbean Expands Alcohol-Inclusive Beverage Package Options

(2:58 p.m.) -- Just a little under a year after Royal Caribbean first introduced alcohol-inclusive beverage packages, the line is updating and expanding its offerings. Four packages are available on all North American sailings of four nights or longer. Itineraries that depart from international ports will get the packages mid-December.

Among the changes made to the packages, only passengers who intend to use a package need to buy it. Previously, all passengers in a cabin had to purchase a package, even if only one wanted it.

Package holders are limited to the number of drinks they can order at a time (one), but there is no cap on the number of drinks they may purchase in a day.

Package prices range from $20 to $65 per passenger/per day. All prices include a 15 percent gratuity. Packages must be purchased a minimum of four days before the cruise ends.

Package choices are:

Royal Replenish Package ($20 per day): includes premium coffee and tea, bottled still and sparkling water, fresh-squeezed orange juice, nonalcoholic cocktails and fountain sodas with a souvenir Coca-Cola cup.

Select Package ($40 per day): includes beer, wine by the glass (up to $8 value), nonalcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas with a souvenir Coca-Cola cup and a 20 percent discount on wine bottle purchases.

Premium Package ($55 per day): includes house and premium cocktails (up to $10 value), frozen cocktails, beers, premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value), nonalcoholic cocktails, bottled still water, fountain sodas with a souvenir Coca-Cola cup and a 20 percent discount on wine bottle purchases.

Ultimate Package ($65 per day): includes premium coffee and tea, bottled still and sparkling water, fresh-squeezed orange juice, house and premium cocktails (up to $10 value), frozen cocktails, beers, premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value), nonalcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas with a souvenir Coca-Cola cup and a 20 percent discount on wine bottle purchases.

Passengers who have already bought the former Classic package will receive the Select package once on board and a refund of $5 per day to their onboard accounts. Passengers who purchased the former Premium package will receive the new Premium package once onboard.

--by Dori Saltzman, News Editor