Maho Beach - Sunset Bar

topcop

• 3 weeks later...
The planes are free but be prepared to pay for chairs and umbrellas and lets not forget drinks and food ;)

I have heard that some customers do get free drinks. They still have to pay for the food, chairs, and umbrellas though ;)

Isn't there another bar close to Sunset? I can't remember the name? Does anyone recall what it is and how is their food compared to Sunset? I know Sunset has those huge cheeseburgers!!

I think the bar you are referring to is Guy's. I haven't been there so can't comment on the food is, but I have read about it on here. I think its a small shack-like place.

I have heard that some customers do get free drinks. They still have to pay for the food, chairs, and umbrellas though ;)

I was there for 3 hrs and paid for all my drinks. If they give them free, it may be one here & there, its definately not for the whole day.

We just sat at at the tables in the restaurant and watched the planes come in. No need for an umbrella and chair!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes there are tables in the restaurant but we choose to sit on the beach. I'm sure you paid for those chairs with food and/or drinks costs ;)

Yes there are tables in the restaurant but we choose to sit on the beach. I'm sure you paid for those chairs with food and/or drinks costs ;)

Yes, but we were there for lunch. The burgers were very good. I don't remember the prices, but they didn't seem to be more than we paid elsewhere on a beach. It seems you are going to pay premium prices for burgers just about anywhere you go that is a popular tourist destination.

I was there for 3 hrs and paid for all my drinks. If they give them free, it may be one here & there, its definately not for the whole day.

Were you wearing a top? I've heard, but not witnessed, that is the key. That and being a female.

Yes, but we were there for lunch. The burgers were very good. I don't remember the prices, but they didn't seem to be more than we paid elsewhere on a beach. It seems you are going to pay premium prices for burgers just about anywhere you go that is a popular tourist destination.

Yes, we did eat too (not that I remember what) and found the food good and affordable. That plus the view, definately worth it.