Does each person have to pick up own ticket for tender?

herbanrenewal

For those with priority access to tender tickets - can one person pick up tickets for four, or does each person have to stand in line? Is there a limit to the number of tender tickets one person can pick up?

Our tickets were always left for us in our cabin the night before... at least as I recall

Our tickets were always left for us in our cabin the night before... at least as I recall

I think that is true for Celebrity shore excursions but if you are not doing an excursion with Celebrity tickets are distributed. I know to line up early for as early a tender as possible, but I'm not sure if everyone needs to line up or if one person can pick up tickets for family or travel group.

A couple of years ago on Solstice, I was able to wait in line and pick up 4 tickets for our group - no X excursion and no priority entitlements. I just got there early and was about third in line. I asked for 4 tickets, and they handed them to me, no questions asked.

Recent cruise (Oct on the Solstice) you could pick up tickets for a group of ten as long as you were ready to go right then, the tendering/ticket system worked really well and we manged to get off very easily for our private excursions. The first time with nearly two hours to spare (due to having to go straight away without waiting).:D