Buffet restaurant questions

cricketgal

Oh my, I must be so uncivilized!:rolleyes: For years I have been eating pancakes, eggs, breakfast meats, toast, fruit, (etc., etc.) off of the same plate!
Don't give them any ideas. :D

If they start believing that passengers like having our food all slopped together on one plate that way, it may only be a matter of time until they try doing the same thing in the main dining room.

Then they can give us only one plate there to hold our appetizers, salad, bread and butter, entree and dessert at dinner too. :eek:

That would really cut down on the dish washing, in addition to generating additional revenue by causing more people to head for the specialty restaurants.

So I say as I sit here with my salad on one plate, bread on another, and berries in a bowl, having used separate glasses for juice, wine and water and later a cup for tea -- how wasteful of me! ;)

Edited by varoo

I have to say the missing trays on our recent trip on the Summit was disappointing - just easier to carry my juice, tea and breakfast all at once. And although I am fully capable of carrying my own tray, I certainly missed the smiling face of the wait staff asking it they could assist me - I never refused - I'm on vacation and want to be catered to.

If they start believing that passengers like having our food all slopped together on one plate that way, it may only be a matter of time until they try doing the same thing in the main dining room.

...how wasteful of me! ;)

Yeah, I know your type. You order separate plates at dinner. Much like Sheldon, you don't want the meat to touch the veggies, the veggies can not come into contact with a starch, (etc., etc., etc.).;)

I'm now really used the food stations on the S Class ships. No longer do I mind having a tray. But why must their plates be so heavy before you put something on them. I hope they come along with lighter plates.