Narrowed down to 3 cruise..could use some help deciding

sazzifrazz

No brainer Glacier bay! I like Disney but they fact they do Tracy Arm and are expensive makes it a stupid choice. Want Disney do a warm weather cruise where you can get more out of it IMHO.

My husband and I are taking my 7 year old son on his first cruise to Alaska next July. I have booked a 7 day Disney and a 7 Day Golden princess. I have a couple months to decide before I have to cancel one of them. I have now added a third option: 11 day star princess.

1) I love all things Disney, and I know the ship experience itself would be wonderful for us but I hate that it skips Glacier Bay, and that it goes out of Vancouver. Coming from Boston it will be more expensive and a bigger hassle to get there. For an inside stateroom it will cost $4, 080.

2) The golden is the cheapest option at $3,165. It goes out of seattle which is fine. The bonus is that it goes to Glacier Bay.

3) The third option, 11 days on the star is the most expensive at $4, 455. We have always wanted to see San Fran so thats a bonus. Of course having a longer time onboard is also nice.

I wish Disney went to Glacier Bay...I think that would make the decision easier. For us the ship experience is equally important as the ports. We like great shows and good food. I want to feel pampered :p

• 2 weeks later...