kudos to customer relations

cibaygirls

:rolleyes:I just wanted to share another reason why I love Princess so much. At the end of October, my husband, my mother and myself went on the BVE luncheon on the Caribbean Princess (we had done it last year, and were excited to do it again this year to build our anticipation of our Thanksgiving cruise this week on the Crown).

We boarded, had lunch, and wandered around. We bought our FCCs and were ready to leave so we went to retrieve our photo (each person gets a photo included in the luncheon price) which is essentially the embarkation day photo. Well the photos were not ready so we wandered around some more until it was time to disembark; the photo was still not ready, so apparently we were out of luck. The gentleman in the photo studio was not particularly helpful other than saying, "they're not ready yet"

Again, the photo was not the primary reason for the lunch, and we have already applied the $39 cost towards our next cruise, but we were a bit disappointed. I sent an email to customer relations and am very pleased to share that I received an email back yesterday stating that we will each be receiving a $25 OBC for our cruise this Saturday!!! ( granted there were only 2 out of the 3 names listed on the email indicating who was receiving the credit:rolleyes: but I am not looking a gift horse...)

I just wanted to share this experience... I am very appreciative.

Dana

:rolleyes:I just wanted to share another reason why I love Princess so much. At the end of October, my husband, my mother and myself went on the BVE luncheon on the Caribbean Princess (we had done it last year, and were excited to do it again this year to build our anticipation of our Thanksgiving cruise this week on the Crown).

We boarded, had lunch, and wandered around. We bought our FCCs and were ready to leave so we went to retrieve our photo (each person gets a photo included in the luncheon price) which is essentially the embarkation day photo. Well the photos were not ready so we wandered around some more until it was time to disembark; the photo was still not ready, so apparently we were out of luck. The gentleman in the photo studio was not particularly helpful other than saying, "they're not ready yet"

Again, the photo was not the primary reason for the lunch, and we have already applied the $39 cost towards our next cruise, but we were a bit disappointed. I sent an email to customer relations and am very pleased to share that I received an email back yesterday stating that we will each be receiving a $25 OBC for our cruise this Saturday!!! ( granted there were only 2 out of the 3 names listed on the email indicating who was receiving the credit:rolleyes: but I am not looking a gift horse...)

I just wanted to share this experience... I am very appreciative.

Dana

Coolness abounds... :)