Sailing History question

runningaway2

Is there anyone else whose sailing history doesn't match up with their tier credits earned?

We have 5 tier credits, 1 from a 7 night in a veranda in 2010, 2 from a 12 nighter in an oceanview in 2012 and 2 from an 8 nighter in AQ in 2013. On my CC page, it shows me as Select with 5 tier points, but under sailing history it only lists the first, 1 point cruise and says I have 1 tier point. It's always been like that, but I've never worried about it until now. But now with CC changing, I'm worried things are going to get all messed up since all of my cruises aren't showing in my sailing history. I do still have my seapass from the 2013 cruise, so I could prove that one, but I don't think I have anything from the 2012 cruise anymore.

Our first cruise was a 14 night Panama Canal Cruise and they gave us one point. Said that's the way it was figured at the time. And if they had gave us 2 we would be Elite on our 12-7 cruise this year

Edited by steveweese
Cause I am an idiot

I am thinking X will convert using Tier Credits or all the household members who became Elite when one person in the household did, might be lost. It also may cause issues for long-standing members who have sailing history that pre-dates this system. But it wouldn't hurt to send them an email with the missing sailings to have it corrected.

Is there anyone else whose sailing history doesn't match up with their tier credits earned?

We have 5 tier credits, 1 from a 7 night in a veranda in 2010, 2 from a 12 nighter in an oceanview in 2012 and 2 from an 8 nighter in AQ in 2013. On my CC page, it shows me as Select with 5 tier points, but under sailing history it only lists the first, 1 point cruise and says I have 1 tier point. It's always been like that, but I've never worried about it until now. But now with CC changing, I'm worried things are going to get all messed up since all of my cruises aren't showing in my sailing history. I do still have my seapass from the 2013 cruise, so I could prove that one, but I don't think I have anything from the 2012 cruise anymore.

I was getting a "login error" every time I went on Celebrity's website. I called Captain's Club today and they initially tried to tell me I have no Captain's Club tier points. I knew that was wrong, because I should have 13 and we are Elite. After much investigating, they finally found me (they have me listed as Jo instead of Jo-Ann because apparently the computer dropped the rest of my first name because it doesn't recognize hyphens...thanks Mom, that darn hyphen has caused me endless aggravation!!!). Anyway, the nice lady at Celebrity got it all straightened out and listed by date, ship, nights, and cabin class every one of my sailings and how many points I received. Thankfully it was all correct.

I would try calling them and they should be able to help you.

Jo-Ann (with a hyphen)

I was getting a "login error" every time I went on Celebrity's website. I called Captain's Club today and they initially tried to tell me I have no Captain's Club tier points. I knew that was wrong, because I should have 13 and we are Elite. After much investigating, they finally found me (they have me listed as Jo instead of Jo-Ann because apparently the computer dropped the rest of my first name because it doesn't recognize hyphens...thanks Mom, that darn hyphen has caused me endless aggravation!!!). Anyway, the nice lady at Celebrity got it all straightened out and listed by date, ship, nights, and cabin class every one of my sailings and how many points I received. Thankfully it was all correct.

I would try calling them and they should be able to help you.

Jo-Ann (with a hyphen)

Just so you don't get tangled up as they announce the new captain's club program, you have 13 POINTS. They are changing to a Tier system and those 13 points will convert to some number of TIER POINTS.

Just so you don't get tangled up as they announce the new captain's club program, you have 13 POINTS. They are changing to a Tier system and those 13 points will convert to some number of TIER POINTS.

Correct. She told me I would actually have 390 Tier Points, which will keep us at Elite.

The sailing history on the web is not accurate....the stateroom type is shown as club veranda whether you are in a standard veranda cabin or concierge/aqua class. They do have accurate records if you call...it's only the web site that doesn't differentiate (not a surprise).

Edited by ghstudio

The sailing history on the web is not accurate....the stateroom type is shown as club veranda whether you are in a standard veranda cabin or concierge/aqua class. They do have accurate records if you call...it's only the web site that doesn't differentiate (not a surprise).

Thanks. I knew they must have accurate records somewhere, because it does say I have 5 points and gives my status as Select. I just checked my husband's account and his has all 3 cruises listed under sailing history. And you're right, the AQ cruise is listed as club veranda.