Posting Patters Tips

trbarton

I read on CC that some people are having a problem posting their Patters on CC. Here's a tip to posting your Patters on CC. After scanning the photos I put them all into a photo album and then uploaded them into Photo Bucket. I then copied them and pasted the images into CC as you see below. I made sure that all of my Patters were scanned without cutting anything off. Once you've done it it's easy to do. The same process also works with photos too.

Tom:)

img063_zps88ebb47c.jpg

Edited by trbarton

Hi Tom. I did try your suggestion when I first started my thread on the Grand to Hawaii. I can copy them out of Photo bucket, but the "paste" function on CC is grey out and unavailable for use. Frustrating when trying to share them. As always, thanks for your suggestions.

Another tip for photo bucket. When you view the image you will see a small magnifying button in the bottom right corner. When I click on that image and then use "copy Image" then I can past it into CC as you can see below. Remember that you have to use the magnifying button first. I using a PC if this makes any difference. Hope that this can help.

Tom:)

img063_zps88ebb47c.jpg

Once you have your photo loaded in Photobucket - double click so you have just that photo on your screen. Click in the IMG space on the right hand side (which copies your photo) and then right click and paste it in the message area.

Fullscreencapture1123201363512AM_zps3b1b69f7.png

Then click on "preview post" at the bottom to see how it looks and then "submit reply".