Question for Platinum cruisers

bills blasters

DS hit platinum on our August 7 day cruise. All three of us had the $45 credit on our S&S accounts. We ended up sending out a bag every day, just because we could - used all three for each adult, and used one under DS.

While we've never had a problem with the laundry so far, I read around here recently that someone put to use cold water in the comments/special instructions section. Haven't tried it yet, but I will next week on the Triumph!

Sent from my iPad

Just completed our Platinum cruise on the Magic. It was fantastic, as usual.

Laundry.. There was a letter in our cabin that stated all the perks incl the laundry. I was surprised we could send 3 bags each. We had $45 credit for both DH and myself. I sent 1 bag of his clothes for a test. Everything came back perfect, all folded.

We received the goodies also.

No Platinum gift though, they were out and we had to complete a form for it to be mailed. I have no idea what it will be but I am guessing they are waiting for the new bags to come in. I hope so!

You also get #1 to disembark. We really don't like to leave the ship that early and had family still there so we stayed with them until the end.

We did receive the ship pin and it had Carnival Magic 2013 engraved on it.. Thought that was cool. Now I can't wait to get 2014 for Magic & Sunshine and just maybe the Liberty or Miracle.;)

Congratulations on your Platinum!! We had our picture taken with our cards upon embark...:D No I didn't walk around with it flashing like a necklace, but did toy with that idea!!