Diets for Fat burning???

Athena.delta

What are good diets for maintaining muscle and burning fat?? Does the 5:2 work, or should I just eat 800-1000 cals a day??

Also, does the "eat for 3 hrs, fast for 21 hrs or something" work? I've tried that and don't really feel hungry.

What percentage of protein/carbs/fat should I include in my diet? I'm curently having no carbs except for veges and fruit.

I burn about 500 calories a day exercising, and my metabolic rate is almost 1400 cals. I'm 17 yrs old, 164cm tall and 52kg.

Since I'm only 17, I'm not perfect for my weight because teens at 164 are supposed to weight less than adults anyway (haven't fully developed chest areas and bones stuff like that I think lol )

Thank you!! :) I'm up for a challenge!

How often should I drink green tea, apple cider vinegar? What other tips do you have?? e.g. ice water to increase metabolism??

Thanks in advance!

What are good diets for maintaining muscle and burning fat?? Does the 5:2 work, or should I just eat 800-1000 cals a day??

Also, does the "eat for 3 hrs, fast for 21 hrs or something" work? I've tried that and don't really feel hungry.

What percentage of protein/carbs/fat should I include in my diet? I'm curently having no carbs except for veges and fruit.

I burn about 500 calories a day exercising, and my metabolic rate is almost 1400 cals. I'm 17 yrs old, 164cm tall and 52kg.

Since I'm only 17, I'm not perfect for my weight because teens at 164 are supposed to weight less than adults anyway (haven't fully developed chest areas and bones stuff like that I think lol )

Thank you!! :) I'm up for a challenge!

How often should I drink green tea, apple cider vinegar? What other tips do you have?? e.g. ice water to increase metabolism??

Thanks in advance!

What you mention above is very dangerous. As a weight loss consultant and being 5'5" and 128lbs currently - I eat over 1600 calories on a rest day (no exercise). I eat clean - and eat to lose. Your body needs fuel to develop and to burn "fat" if you do not eat enough you risk many health problems.

Try not to focus on weight and focus on health instead. I wear the same clothes as 2 months ago but weigh 5lbs more - why? - because I built muscle. If you're going to build muscle you need to EAT, and in the proper proportions. I suggest you see a dietitian or nutritionist if you're really concerned and not do it on your own.

At 17 you are on the wrong path. You should be eating almost 1900 calories (if not more) a day to basically maintain, based on what you've stated above. Muscle needs more calories than fat too. Too little calories = starvation mode = fat gain. Your body will hold onto every little thing you eat.