Allure - body wash in cabin?

zookeeper

Hi there, going on Allue on Dec 1. Have an inside cabin and just wondering if there will be body wash or a bar of soap in the cabin? Would rather not pack soap but will if I need to. Will bring my own shampoo and conditioner.

There may or may not be the individual shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion in the room, but there will be a mystery liquid in a dispenser in the shower. Just ask your stateroom attendant for the individual ones, and they'll happily provide them.

They will not have these individual ammenities in an inside cabin..they weren't even in a balcony cabin...Bar of soap and mystery concoction dispenser in the shower...I bring my own bath products..However I do believe you can ask your cabin steward if you need these products....I remember the old days when we would even get chapstick...in our onboard bath products.

We just got off Allure on Nov 17th and for our balcony cabin there was the usual liquid soap/shampoo dispenser but we also had a bar of soap for the sink and one for the shower. In addition, our stateroom attendant provided toiletries of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and shower gel. I don't know if those are standard on Allure or if it's because we had a balcony. We also had robes for use onboard but I'm pretty sure that's because we are Platinum level crown & anchor members.

In any event, those items are available so if they are not in your stateroom just ask your attendant and I'm sure he or she will be able to get them for you.

Enjoy the Allure, she is a beautiful ship and we had a great experience.

:) Kim