Roast Beef Sandwiches on Liberty?

pasodancer

Is there anywhere on Liberty that we can get those amazing roast beef sandwiches which were available in the Park Café on both Allure & Oasis? //Maria

We just recently did the Liberty TA B2B. They DID due the roast beef sandwiches with the carraway seed bun and all the trimmings in the windjammer during lunch but they were not a patch on the Park cafe ones. They were not available everyday but after trying one I never bothered again.:(

Guess I'm on a quest for a "fabulous snack" on Liberty.......recommendations?//Maria

Don't know about fabulous, but Cafe Promenade has some tasty sandwiches. Some ships also have panini in Cafe Promenade.

Spinach and Artichoke dip from room service is pretty good.

Spinach & artichoke sounds good right NOW!!!

Hello

We were also on the Liberty TA and they also had the same roast beef sandwiches in the dining room a couple of times at lunchtime.The sous chef serving them i had previously met him on the Allure and he assured me that they were the same- but i wasnt so sure.Also Sorrentos had paninis and antipasti available daily....... We didnt try this but it all looked okay..:

Sean

Edited by travellersontour

We just recently did the Liberty TA B2B. They DID due the roast beef sandwiches with the carraway seed bun and all the trimmings in the windjammer during lunch but they were not a patch on the Park cafe ones. They were not available everyday but after trying one I never bothered again.:(

Hi Heather

It was really nice speaking with you. We hope your trip got better. Did you see the queues when we docked in Fort Lauderdale? We were in it for well over 2 hours..... I trust it wasnt the same when you got off??

Sean and Diane

Hi Heather

It was really nice speaking with you. We hope your trip got better. Did you see the queues when we docked in Fort Lauderdale? We were in it for well over 2 hours..... I trust it wasnt the same when you got off??

Sean and Diane

Hi Sean and Diane, same here, funny the situation how we met:).

We spent a few evenings with David in the DL , the guy I was chatting with when we met and never met on the TA. The second cruise was better thank you.

We had a quick turn around on change over day once it happened though it could have been organised better. There was a lovely lunch provided for B2B guests.

We did self carry luggage when we left the ship and were at the airport for about 8.30am, very quick departure.

After transatlantics the departure in the USA is always a nightmare that is why it is better to either stay one more night or better still stay onboard :D.

Hi Sean and Diane, same here, funny the situation how we met:).

We spent a few evenings with David in the DL , the guy I was chatting with when we met and never met on the TA. The second cruise was better thank you.

We had a quick turn around on change over day once it happened though it could have been organised better. There was a lovely lunch provided for B2B guests.

We did self carry luggage when we left the ship and were at the airport for about 8.30am, very quick departure.

After transatlantics the departure in the USA is always a nightmare that is why it is better to either stay one more night or better still stay onboard :D.

Hi Heather

Glad to hear your second one was better. Next time we will ensure we stay a few days later as we really missed not being in Florida even though we were, if you get what i mean!!! Just to let you know too , our son was in his own stateroom and he did receive double points for this trip.... :)

We are off to Manchester today to finally start some Christmas shopping.....