Looking for Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean 5 day Cruise Compass

I was on the alternate 5 day itinerary and 4 day itinerary over Christmas and found both of those had identical show times and such as both itineraries had sea days the first and last day with the ports in the middle. Your itinerary is the same. I still have the compasses if you have any questions. Haven't figured out how to upload stuff here yet.

I was on the alternate 5 day itinerary and 4 day itinerary over Christmas and found both of those had identical show times and such as both itineraries had sea days the first and last day with the ports in the middle. Your itinerary is the same. I still have the compasses if you have any questions. Haven't figured out how to upload stuff here yet.

Will ya email me at stuarttwiddy@hotmail.com. I have many questions about the 5 night.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's what I thought, don't care about the first night show. Just wondered about Saturday Night Fever and the other good ones. Thanks

Just disembarked Liberty last Saturday - there were 2 performances of Saturday Night Fever, I think on night 3 - brilliant show. Cruise was wonderful, food and service excellent. Ate at Chops twice, both times fantastic.

Just disembarked Liberty last Saturday - there were 2 performances of Saturday Night Fever, I think on night 3 - brilliant show. Cruise was wonderful, food and service excellent. Ate at Chops twice, both times fantastic.

Did you try the wine pairing dinner?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app