Survey about c&a benefits. Looks like they're trying to cut out more benefits

lori450

Forgive me if this has already been posted,but I received a survey that asked about C&A perks. They did not mention any knew perks, but asked over and over again, which is the most important to you and the least important. Then they bundled them in various combinations and again asked which combo was important and which wasn't. Get ready to lose some perks, gang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forgive me if this has already been posted,but I received a survey that asked about C&A perks. They did not mention any knew perks, but asked over and over again, which is the most important to you and the least important. Then they bundled them in various combinations and again asked which combo was important and which wasn't. Get ready to lose some perks, gang.

Did the email say it was from your recent trip on Independence OTS even though your IOTS trip was 4 years ago??? I got this same email over the weekend, but haven't been on Indy.

Edited by Mr. Bungle

Did the email say it was from your recent trip on Independence OTS even though your IOTS trip was 4 years ago??? I got this same email over the weekend, but haven't been on Indy.

Yes and we were on the X. I agree that they seem to want to narrow down perk preferences. By the end of the survey, they knew our most preferred and least preferred single perk the way it was structured.

Weather you were on Indy or not-it gave you an opportunity to voice your opinion. If you continue on, you see that. When the perks change, at least we can say we had a chance to voice our opinion and preferences.

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed this survey.

Nothing to do with a recent cruise but did ask how many taken and how much on average was spent on them and was heavily geared towards C&A benefits and perks.

It DID mention possible new perks such as: Beverage discounts. Buy two, get the 3rd free (alcoholic beverages and other specialty drinks)

As mentioned by the OP, it DID ask over and over again, which is the most important to you and the least important and then bundle different perks in various combinations and again asked which combo was important and which wasn't. Kind of playing one perk off against another.

It certainly looks like they are looking to make changes :(

Just completed this survey.

As mentioned by the OP, it DID ask over and over again, which is the most important to you and the least important and then bundle different perks in various combinations and again asked which combo was important and which wasn't. Kind of playing one perk off against another.

Asking the same question multiple times in slightly different language is a standard opinion poll technique. Frankly, there are some perks that are really lame. (Anyone ever win something other than a keychain in the slot pull?) IMO they could cut down on the useless stuff and keep the major perks and still be ahead of the game.

(Anyone ever win something other than a keychain in the slot pull?)

We've won a lot of nothing, does that count? LOL. I've seen mentions of t-shirts and polo shirts, so some people do get lucky. I'd love to know if anyone ever won the money.

I look at this as an attempt to get rid of things that no one cares about one way or the other. Doing this may allow them to increase (or at least preserve) other perks:p

That is my take on the survey. Why do some people always think the worst. RCCl has provided us a very good Loyalty program, let' appreciate it.