My fabulous Jewel cruise 11/9/13!

khm1

[quote name='ValerieJo']We are headed to the Jewel in a few weeks (doing the other itinerary) but am anxious to hear your final thoughts and highlights.

Thank you for doing this great review![/QUOTE]

[quote name='hagges']Great review!! Thank you so much!! I would also be interested in your final thoughts esp in regards to the ship. We would be first timers on RC and waffling b/n the JOS and AOS. Have read that the JOS is more laid back and possibly more for the "older crowd"???[/QUOTE]

Yes, I fear that I have "dropped the ball" with the end of my review. The holidays came around and I ran out of time and inclination to complete it. I will try to work on it over the next day or two. Thanks for the encouragement!:)

Hi Cruiser
I read your review and both of us really enjoyed it. We are leaving in Nov 15 for the Jewel. This first time for us for San Juan or RCI. This a great itinerary and by the reviews a good ship to. On disembarkation to the airport , take a taxi or shuttle? Is the airport really as bad as we have read?. Thanks Excellent review and picts. We are counting the days.
kruise kat:)

[quote name='khm1']It is docked. You do not need to swim unless you want to. The ride to the beach is exhilarating! Spencer's boat can really move! Have fun, you won't be sorry that you picked this excursion. Here is a picture of the beach.[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/05/ezu5uda2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Thank you - love a "go fast" boat!! Glad not to have to swim to shore!! -- Barbara