Mr.Sanchos

Westfamcruzers

I was there a few months ago, all inclusive. Went to Maya Chan in Costa then Sanchos.

Compared to Maya Chan, Sanchos was a rat hole. Drinks were weak, drink service almost non existent so you had to go to the bar to get a drink. if you wanted a beer, they'd pour it out of bottle into a small cup, rather than give you the bottle.

Food was also terrible.

We always went to Paradise beach, tried sanchos, will be going back to Pareadise next month.

Oh, snorkeling is the same as it is anyone else in that area (not good). Paradise Beach is only maybe 500' away. Better to pay ala carte there than all inclusive at Sanchos.

Even their wifi was awful! You only get reception in the bar, far from the beach and even then, you had to hand your iphone over to the manager to put in the access code (they don't trust you with the code!!!) and when the you reconnect, you have to find someone to, you guessed it, take your phone and plug in the code!

At PB, they don't treat wife like gold and you get reception all the way down to your chair next to the water.

Edited by dclark

Wow the post from dclark was harsh but everyone is entitled to their opinion. We were there in January and again in May and had a great time both times. The drinks were strong and the food was good. Service was a little slow in May but they were very busy. We did the all inclusive option. We have done Paradise Beach before and it was OK but not as good as Mr. Sanchos in our opinion. We didn't snorkel in either place as my BF had already been diving for a week. We are going back to Cozumel in January and Mr. Sanchos is on our list of must dos

7 of us (5 adults, 2 children ages 8 and 4) went to Mr. Sanchos in July off of Allure of the Seas. We had a great time. Got the AI, found the staff to be friendly. We got the deluxe package that included a bed lounger in addition to just the lounge chairs, and included the beach massage. The massage was really great and very affordably priced. The staff set us up with anything we wanted including the parasailing which was fun. $65 per adult and they let me bring my little one on board the boat for free (too little to parasail). We thought the food was very good - particularly the coconut shrimp - delicious!! The drinks were fine too, although we had been drinking unlimited cocktails with our drink package on Allure all week so I was not in the mood for too much drinking. The pool was nice, crowd a bit rowdy but fun.

The only thing I disliked about Mr. Sanchos was the fact that they had an annoying musical performer and they just BLARED the music over the speakers to the point where it was so loud that it was difficult to relax. That was not the whole day but definitely a good part of the day.

Overall we thought Mr. Sanchos was a good value and a nice place.

Mr. Sanchos generally gets good reviews, but the snorkeling there is poor (as with anywhere with a nice sandy beach and any sort of wave action). For good snorkeling from the shore (but not AI) try the Money Bar.

Was at Mr. Sanchos last Friday. We did the romantic day at the beach package with the massages and AI. There were 6 ships in port that day so it was quite busy. However we never had to wait long for a drink, found the food to be good also. I did snorkel for maybe 15-20 minutes and saw a few fish, but nothing spectacular. Lot of sandy bottom.