Miami hotel to stay during the boat show

kittycat1234

And I thought FLL's hotels were high in February but Miami is much worse during the show. Haven't booked our flights yet and didn't realize the Miami boat show starts a few days after we return from our cruise. So I figured it would be a good time to visit the boat show. We would like to stay fairly close but everything seems to be $399 or higher per night. Anyone know of something that won't break the budget? We don't need a real fancy place since we will be out most of the time but would like it near the water. We might as well stay another week on the ship - it would be cheaper.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

For how many days? So you will have a car?

Book something further away and make the drive in. You have discovered the pricing nearby. There are others here that unfortunately booked around the show too. A little research here might offer some ideas. But...it is what it is.;) Good luck!

Yep, adding another few days on the ship WILL be cheaper if you are looking close to water.

Edited by eandj

Key west is too far I suspect if you want to go from the hotel to the boat show ... how many days do you want to do the boat show?

Key Largo would but you about 90 minutes from the boat show venues and you could get water. Here's someplace a lil more eclectic and 'old Key Largo'

http://www.hungrypelican.com/

Have you tried Coconut Grove locations? Probably still $$

You could go to Kendal area but there's no water there.