Emergency phone # to reach passenger on Magic?

Ladysilver

Could someone please tell me the emergency phone number to reach a passenger on the Carnival Magic right now. We've had a death in the family today. The passenger is his daughter. Thanks.

Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard - Visa - American Express - The Discover Card - Diner's Club. 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. 1-732-335-3284 from Canada and outside the U.S.

So, sorry to hear about your news. The info below was from the Carnival site. Hope this helps. I've never had to use this so I can't tell you much more than what they had on their website.

Shore-to-Ship Communication Friends and family may call guests on board via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card:

• MasterCard
  • Visa
  • American Express
  • The Discover Card
  • Diner's Club.
  • 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) - from the U.S
  • 1-732-335-3284 - from Canada and outside the U.S.

This information is included in the guest's cruise document booklet.

Maritime Telecommunications Network Customer Service Desk: (800) 799-2411

2. The implementation of cellular phone service on the entire fleet has now been completed.

With the new service made possible through an agreement between Carnival and Wireless Maritime Services (WMS), guests can make and receive calls and transmit text and multimedia messages from their personal cell phones, BlackBerrys or similar devices while at sea.

The service is compatible with virtually any cellular telephone and enables guests sailing on Carnival to make and receive calls and send messages anywhere in the world from any cruising region, on board and in port. The service requires no additional software or special dialing procedures – guests simply make and receive calls as well as transmit text and multimedia messages as they would on land using their personal cell phone. International roaming fees apply to all shipboard cell phone calls

OP: I see you are in the Houston area, I'm assuming that is where you family member needs to be as well.

I checked for some flights from Roatan to IAH - around $600 and the EARLIEST she could arrive is 10:45 PM at IAH, with two layovers. Flight leaves Roatan at 10:58 to San Pedro, then on to Mexico City before heading to Houston. I'm rather good with airfare and travel arrangements. If I could be of assistance with pricing / finding flights please let me know and I'll take that load off of you.

jarush at outlook dot com

Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard - Visa - American Express - The Discover Card - Diner's Club. 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. 1-732-335-3284 from Canada and outside the U.S.

Thank you very much. :)

OP: I see you are in the Houston area, I'm assuming that is where you family member needs to be as well.

I checked for some flights from Roatan to IAH - around $600 and the EARLIEST she could arrive is 10:45 PM at IAH, with two layovers. Flight leaves Roatan at 10:58 to San Pedro, then on to Mexico City before heading to Houston. I'm rather good with airfare and travel arrangements. If I could be of assistance with pricing / finding flights please let me know and I'll take that load off of you.

jarush at outlook dot com

Thank you for offering to help. I will pass along this info to her.