FOS Nov.2 , 2014

fourkittys

I am interested in the cruise on FOS for Nov.2, 2014. But I am hesitant. How can I know if a very large group will be on the ship this week? I have done a mock booking and almost all the suites are gone, The E-1 an E-2 are guarantee only and the balconies have limited selections. This makes me think there will be some large group booking together, something I try to avoid. Thank you for any information you can share.

There's no definitive way to know about group bookings.....and honestly, most "groups" don't book a block of suites!

There are groups on EVERY cruise....whether they affect you and your activities, is totally dependant upon which group may be onboard! 99% of the time, you won't know a group member from a single cruiser!

I am interested in the cruise on FOS for Nov.2, 2014. But I am hesitant. How can I know if a very large group will be on the ship this week? I have done a mock booking and almost all the suites are gone, The E-1 an E-2 are guarantee only and the balconies have limited selections. This makes me think there will be some large group booking together, something I try to avoid. Thank you for any information you can share.

I've had good luck doing a Google search on the name of the ship and date. Use different forms of the date.

I believe that is the date of the High Seas Rally. If you google them you can check their website.

You are correct. November 2nd through the 9th 2014 is when the High Seas Rally takes place on the Freedom of the Seas.

To the OP, if avoiding large groups is what you want I suggest you pick a different sailing date. The High Seas Rally cruise is a "Biker Rally" cruise. Although they are cruising to support a charity, the group will be very large and very visible through out the ship.

You are correct. November 2nd through the 9th 2014 is when the High Seas Rally takes place on the Freedom of the Seas.

To the OP, if avoiding large groups is what you want I suggest you pick a different sailing date. The High Seas Rally cruise is a "Biker Rally" cruise. Although they are cruising to support a charity, the group will be very large and very visible through out the ship.

Thank you SO much. We have cruised RC before in Nov. and missed this rally by a week two times now. I don't think I want to start now as I have read many reviews that had some issues with extra large groups. (Not this one necessarily). I really wanted this time frame. I now have two alternatives..two weeks earlier or two weeks later.