has anyone had an O chartered flight from toronto?

beachchairs2

if there is a large group flying from toronto to lisbon, might O charter a flight rather than have passengers do one or more stopovers to get to lisbon and then two or more stopovers to get from rio to toronto?

anyone have any experience with this...

it is my first O cruise so I may ask "silly" questions...as jim and stan have pointed out....indulge me...

if there is a large group flying from toronto to lisbon, might O charter a flight rather than have passengers do one or more stopovers to get to lisbon and then two or more stopovers to get from rio to toronto?

anyone have any experience with this...

it is my first O cruise so I may ask "silly" questions...as jim and stan have pointed out....indulge me...

Chartering a flight is cost prohibitive.Unless they had a full plane both ways the fares would be higher .

I beg your pardon, but I never criticized you or intimated that your questions were "silly". :mad:

We all learn from asking questions, and I have embarrassed myself by asking awkward ones more often than most.

What I DID say was that researching the flights that Oceania Air previously assigned to other passengers in order to "guesstimate" what your flights will be, for an upcoming Cruise is an exercise in futility. It's not a bad question to ask, it just won't yield the information that you are looking for.

I offered that advice in the spirit of helpfulness, and I continue to stand by it.