Dine Ashore for Lunch

steph8564

I am interested to hear opinions/recommendations. I am looking for a place on the south shore that is near the beaches. Either Warwick Long Bay, Horseshoe or Church Bay.

We are hoping to spend a day exploring all of these and do not want to travel back to the ship for lunch or lay out $200 for lunch. We are 4 adults and 4 teens.

All we really need is burgers, sandwiches, chicken fingers.. That kind of food will satifsy us just fine for lunch. Nothing fancy needed.

Thanks

You can try Tio Pepe's which is right accross from Horseshoe Beach. Great pasta and pizza. They have a snack bar at Horseshoe...........

There is also the Paraqueet restaurant on south shore road...they are a local family restaurant and have good food and the menu you are looking for.

Then there is a small restaurant on the bend I believe just after Elbow beach and before Warwick Long Bay on the right side coming from Hamilton towards the beaches.....great burgers and milkshakes.

You should make a trip to the Swizzle Inn for lunch one day....The Baileys Bay fish sandwich is my favorite....YUMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

Hope this helps !

dondonma

There is nothing from the dine ashore list close to this area - we would have used it there if possible. The closest would probably be in Hamilton. This is where most of the eligible restaraunts are.

Archived