Anticipation of 2015 Schedule

deladypilot

I was told by NCL that the 10th will be the release of the rest of 2015. My Med Jade for April 18th 2015 was canceled and I called to re book but we can not cruise before April. They said to call back on Tues the 10th and they will have the schedules. We shall see Tuesday

I was told by NCL that the 10th will be the release of the rest of 2015. [...] They said to call back on Tues the 10th and they will have the schedules. We shall see Tuesday

Helpful post, thank you!!! :):):)

Do you know a specific time, when the itineraries will be released the 10th of December??

I was told by NCL that the 10th will be the release of the rest of 2015. My Med Jade for April 18th 2015 was canceled and I called to re book but we can not cruise before April. They said to call back on Tues the 10th and they will have the schedules. We shall see Tuesday

Me too, very disappointed. :(

I will now always hesitate to book a cruise kind of far out on NCL; it cannot be counted on.

Maybe the schedules this Tuesday will be a good thing; hope so.

Me too, very disappointed. :(

I will now always hesitate to book a cruise kind of far out on NCL; it cannot be counted on.

Maybe the schedules this Tuesday will be a good thing; hope so.

I have always booked far in advance but this is the first time this has happened to me. At least I had not made any reservations for hotels and of course it is far too early for booking flights. I just hope they have a 7 day out of Rome because we want to spend 2 days there. That is the main reason my DH and SIL want to go. Me, well I am just happy to go on a cruise!!! If they do not have any seven day then we will book a 10 or 11 but a 7 works better for us vacation day wise.

My PCC said they have the schedule until April 2015 already out and the rest wont be released until after that. :(

Im hoping shes wrong..

Yep, she is. There is no way they would hold itineraries that long - no point from business point of them not to start selling them.

Don't know if this is of any help but I just received a Norwegian brochure in the mail that has a 2015 schedule in the back showing trips up to April 2015 for all their ships.

~robin and brian

(summertime jersey shore beach bums)

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Edited by meatball_nyc

Don't know if this is of any help but I just received a Norwegian brochure in the mail that has a 2015 schedule in the back showing trips up to April 2015 for all their ships.

~robin and brian

(summertime jersey shore beach bums)

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

They have been available since last December. What everyone is waiting for is summer 15 and winter 15-16

Tomorrow for example Alaska and Europe will be released!! :)

SUN, JEWEL, PEARL are sailing Alaska in 2015 as well as in 2014.

STAR is doing more Northern Europe itineraries - also a British Isles and several Norway itineraries!! :):)

Where did you get information on a STAR British Isles cruise? Very interesting indeed.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Where is everyone looking for the new schedule? NCL.com? Please advise or post so we can see it when it comes out. Thank you

As soon as someone sees the schedules they will post that. Check back here again tomorrow.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I already saw that SPIRIT will not be in Europe in winter 2015.

She will do 10 night caribbean cruises from Miami...

It seems that she will be doing the alternating 10 night and 11 night itineraries based on the dates.

My man at NCL called me last night at 8 pm EST to tell me he could reserve a cabin for me on the Sun for a 28 day b2b out of Tampa on 4/19/15, through the canal, up the west coast and 7 days to Alaska ending in Vancouver. My NCL shows the reservation, but I cannot access any details, and the new cruises are still not available on NCL.com.

Where are you seeing them? On the NCL site?

ETA: Nevermind! Now I see them! The Star is doing some very interesting routes including what looks to be a 12-day route up the coast of Norway to the North Cape. There also appears to be a 7-day Norway itinerary alternating with the 9-day Baltic Capitals. Also a British Isles itinerary in September 2015. No South America (yet), but there seem to be some holes still in the schedule.

Edited by polySeraph