MS Nieuw Amsterdam & MS Eurodam Sail-Away-Dec 1, 2013

aliaschief

I'm such a worry-wort I even worry about getting in the day before.... what if my luggage gets lost and no time for it to catch up with me.

We flew into Barcelona 4 days early and are flying into Fort Lauderdale 3 days early!

We wanted to enjoy Barcelona and we certainly did! And, during the winter, I like to leave early enough so that if snow is predicted, we can get a rental car and drive to the port. It takes 2 days, driving most of the day. So we allow 3.

Edited by innlady1

We flew into Barcelona 4 days early and are flying into Fort Lauderdale 3 days early!

We wanted to enjoy Barcelona and we certainly did! And, during the winter, I like to leave early enough so that if snow is predicted, we can get a rental car and drive to the port. It takes 2 days, driving most of the day. So we allow 3.

Sheila, I would dread having to drive to the port. I hate driving more than two hours at a time. They'd have to knock me out.

that was the toot from a Princess ship....she toots theme from the love boat. :D I totally love it!

Will she do it again on the way out of the channel? Coming home from FLL when we disembarked NA, we met a couple in the airport restaurant who had just disembarked her...they loved the ship. Is it the Royal or is that the one coming out next year?

Edited by innlady1