MS Nieuw Amsterdam & MS Eurodam Sail-Away-Dec 1, 2013

aliaschief

Will she do it again on the way out of the channel? Coming home from FLL when we disembarked NA, we met a couple in the airport restaurant who had just disembarked her...they loved the ship.[/size Is it the Royal or is that the one coming out next year?]

yeah I think she will :) hope so!

Will she do it again on the way out of the channel? Coming home from FLL when we disembarked NA, we met a couple in the airport restaurant who had just disembarked her...they loved the ship.[/size Is it the Royal or is that the one coming out next year?]

No -- only as she us ready to leave the dock.

Sheila, I would dread having to drive to the port. I hate driving more than two hours at a time. They'd have to knock me out.

Not much choice, Carol, if we're socked in with snow! It happens. On the Voyage of the Pink Flamingos in '09 (Noordam), Retired Mustang (Dave) drove from VA for that very reason.

We had rough seas coming up to Tampa yesterday. Leftovers from a storm are still affecting us.

We are delayed leaving today because we need to finish fueling up and the Norwegian (?) needs to move before we can.

I wish Lou and Dave would get a Tampa webcam.

I'm following Sarah's thread on the Cunard board.....very interested in it. She hasn't got to the ship part yet...still in Rome...:D

I love reading her reports. She is so detailed I feel like I am right there beside her (and sharing the food).