Beresford is back on Radiance

Dizziedi

I have just received an email from JD asking me to let you all know that Beresford is back in the Lounge - he is surprised to:D:D:D

This is great news - I will be back on the Radiance on the 29th - let's see if he remembers my drink:)

Now I need to find out where Vanessa is going - we love her too:)

Cheers

Di

I have just received an email from JD asking me to let you all know that Beresford is back in the Lounge - he is surprised to:D:D:D

This is great news - I will be back on the Radiance on the 29th - let's see if he remembers my drink:)

Now I need to find out where Vanessa is going - we love her too:)

Cheers

Di

Hi Di

So happy to hear that Beresford is back.He never forgot a drink order and he has such an amazing smile that always made you feel so welcome.:) Looking forward to our cruise even more now.

Cheers Trish

Edited by Jasp 0401

Di, I have heard so much about him on CC, I wonder if he will be there for our March NZ Cruise thru April 27th Hawaii. Which lounge is he in.

Gay

Beresford is in the Concierge lounge. If you are staying in a Grand Suite or higher you get to use the Concierge lounge.Beresford and JD the Concierge are two of the most nicest people have ever met.

Edited by Jasp 0401

I'm so glad to hear that Beresford is back on Radiance. On our Halloween '09 cruise, he was not only our Diamond Lounge Bartender, but also our muster station captain. We encountered some nasty weather on that cruise -- out of Cabo, heading up to San Diego. We spent one very rocky evening in the Crown Viking Lounge, with Beresford regaling us with stories of his rockier voyage -- around Cape Horn! :cool:

Beresford is in the Concierge lounge. If you are staying in a Grand Suite or higher you get to use the Concierge lounge.Beresford and JD the Concierge are two of the most nicest people have ever met.

Or if you are Diamond+ or Pinnacle.:D

Well perhaps we will get to meet him on our Hawaii Cruise, since following the NZ, we will reach Emerald, then on our b2b, Transpacific we will make Diamond heading into our final cruise, the 12 day Hawaii back to Vancouver. We are in a JS for Cruise 1 & 2 but dropping down to a D-1 on the Hawaii but will be Dimaond for that cruise.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Well perhaps we will get to meet him on our Hawaii Cruise, since following the NZ, we will reach Emerald, then on our b2b, Transpacific we will make Diamond heading into our final cruise, the 12 day Hawaii back to Vancouver. We are in a JS for Cruise 1 & 2 but dropping down to a D-1 on the Hawaii but will be Dimaond for that cruise.

Gay

Gay, Beresford works in the Concierge lounge which is for full suites (GS and higher), D+ and Pinnacle. He'll be on board until the end of June. Maybe you'll see some after final payment price drops and can move yourself up to a grand suite for minimal or no cost and enjoy Beresford and Juan Diego. You never know. It just depends on availability.

If not, Gazetty might still be in the diamond lounge as concierge since she hasn't yet returned from her vacation. She's a real sweetheart, too. She's always ready with a smile and very sociable.

Gina

Gina, than I guess we will miss him.:(. The reason we dropped the JS for the Hawaii, was because they wanted more for the JS on the 12 Day Hawaii then we paid for it on the 18 day Transpacific. I said not for 12 days, we can manage with our usual D-1. :). We had a benifit with a CA Residence drop 2 months ago. Had a balance due of $2394.44, now $1134.44 which I will pay end of Dec or 1st part of Jan.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers