Caribbean Sand & Sea

JAKUEHNLE

I am booked on the Caribbean Sand & Sea cruise in March to Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Vincent, Saint Lucia, Antigua, St. Barts. I would like to do some snorkeling in a few of the ports and was wondering which ports might have the best snorkeling? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

I am booked on the Caribbean Sand & Sea cruise in March to Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Vincent, Saint Lucia, Antigua, St. Barts. I would like to do some snorkeling in a few of the ports and was wondering which ports might have the best snorkeling? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

Aruba has the easiest snorkeling on your route, as several of it's sandy beaches are a few hundred feet from great snorkel areas; whereas Bonaire has the best snorkeling overall, particularly if you are a strong swimmer.

Bonaire is a volcanic Island, shaped like a mushroom underwater, so the drop offs are breathtaking. .

St. Lucia and St. Barts have great snorkeling, but almost all of the really good sites are accessible only by boat.

Thanks for the feedback. Have some OBC I wanted to use to book ships tours, but wanted to book the best snorkeling tours now incase they are full when we get on the ship. Yes I am on the March 4 Roll Call also, but wanted to reach more people than just the 100 or so on that part of the CC Boards. I see that JimandStan have been to these islands, and I know they always have good ideas to pass along. Thanks to all that gave ideas. Some day I hope to be on a cruise with JimandStan again. I couldn't come to your party on the first cruise on Marina Miami to San Francisco because of a Polo reservation that night.

Thanks for the feedback. Have some OBC I wanted to use to book ships tours, but wanted to book the best snorkeling tours now incase they are full when we get on the ship.

Just a word in your ear ;)

If you book ship's tours now you pay now

you will not be able to use your OBC by booking them early

enjoy

Yes I know , but don't think I want to wait and take the chance the good snorkeling tour I want is full. Had that come up on one of my other 'O' cruise and I was wait listed even after booking only a few days after the tours opened. Since we are none drinkers, gratuities are paid, and DW doesn't do spa things, I have to spend the OBC on some ship tours. I plan to try to book them as soon as the tour desk opens.

My fifth 'O' cruise,:D

Yes I know , but don't think I want to wait and take the chance the good snorkeling tour I want is full.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that as some people think they can use the OBC for pre booking tours

Hope you get on the tours you want

Enjoy

Lyn