Which terminal for Sillouette?

nettyh

I am sailing on Sillouette on Jan.19th and wondered if anybody knows which terminal at Port Everglades the ship leaves from? I am thinking of parking at the port but don't want to walk a long distance with my luggage. :)

Thanks for that Tiggertastic.The guide is really useful. I live just across the border from you in Lancashire.

Would it be better to use park and go or some other off site company?

Janette:)

I am sailing on Sillouette on Jan.19th and wondered if anybody knows which terminal at Port Everglades the ship leaves from? I am thinking of parking at the port but don't want to walk a long distance with my luggage. :)

It will be Pier 24/25, they utilize the two due to the small size of each terminal. Not an ideal situation, but it is what it is, therefore you will have to use the mid-port parking garage. Best to drop off luggage, then park and walk back to terminal, not a long distance.

It will be Pier 24/25, they utilize the two due to the small size of each terminal. Not an ideal situation, but it is what it is, therefore you will have to use the mid-port parking garage. Best to drop off luggage, then park and walk back to terminal, not a long distance.

We will be sailing on the Silhouette then when it docks the Allure of the Seas- do you know if the terminals are close? We will have too much luggage to move ourselves, but hope that we can have a porter just assist us.

The terminal were the Allure docks is not all that far from the Silhouette, however it's too far to have a porter take the luggage. It will be very congested in the area were Silhouette docks, as two or three other ships will be in the same area. Suggest you look at the map for the port to get a better perspective.

We will be sailing on the Silhouette then when it docks the Allure of the Seas- do you know if the terminals are close? We will have too much luggage to move ourselves, but hope that we can have a porter just assist us.

While it is not far as the bird flies, it is probably about a mile or more following the roads into each terminal area which you'll probably have to do. I doubt they'd let you cut across the fenced in areas around the terminal or two in between them. Here is a link to Google Maps: https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Eller+Dr&daddr=26.086309,-80.12125&hl=en&sll=26.086591,-80.119608&sspn=0.002163,0.004128&geocode=FbkQjgEdvIg5-w%3BFaULjgEdXnI5-w&t=h&mra=ls&z=17

I'd just hop in a cab and have them take you unless there is some sort of port shuttle between the terminals that I've not heard of. You can find Port Everglades' web site and contact them to find out if there is shuttle and what they'd recommend.

Edited by Lsimon