RCI secures financing for third Quantum

Countdown to Ovation of the Seas.

So, with Fort Lauderdale, Southampton, New Jersey (and more than likely Port Canaveral with one of the Oasis Class sips) where will this one likely see it's beginning of life at?

Hmmm. Only 3 years to speculate. :p

Ovulation of the Seas ( Never will like that name ):D

Countdown to Ovation of the Seas.

So, with Fort Lauderdale, Southampton, New Jersey (and more than likely Port Canaveral with one of the Oasis Class sips) where will this one likely see it's beginning of life at?

Hmmm. Only 3 years to speculate. :p

Hopefully San Francisco

Any idea how the new port is going out their? Remember hearing about them working to get approval to build a new cruise port on one of the old piers. Depending on how that goes maybe she will be headed to SF. Seems like having her their doing Alaska/Hawaii roundtrip/Mexico/Panama Canal routes could be rare enough variety and to make each route rare enough to build more demand than capacity and earn a nice profit.

Any idea how the new port is going out their? Remember hearing about them working to get approval to build a new cruise port on one of the old piers. Depending on how that goes maybe she will be headed to SF. Seems like having her their doing Alaska/Hawaii roundtrip/Mexico/Panama Canal routes could be rare enough variety and to make each route rare enough to build more demand than capacity and earn a nice profit.

I'm onboard for a RT Hawaiian cruise!

Ovulation of the Seas ( Never will like that name ):D

I know so many people who think that when they see "Ovation". Haha.

Since the Oasis Class already has an "O" for a ship name and considering they just trademarked another "O" name, I would imagine it would be brought to use for a Quantum Class Ship and not Oasis Class.

But this raises the question of what is the third Oasis Class going to be called? Not sure any of those names they coined prior to use really fits with the Oasis Class.

But I on the other hand like "Ovation of the Seas". Keeping the puns aside. lol

I know so many people who think that when they see "Ovation". Haha.

Since the Oasis Class already has an "O" for a ship name and considering they just trademarked another "O" name, I would imagine it would be brought to use for a Quantum Class Ship and not Oasis Class.

But this raises the question of what is the third Oasis Class going to be called? Not sure any of those names they coined prior to use really fits with the Oasis Class.

But I on the other hand like "Ovation of the Seas". Keeping the puns aside. lol

After a great "Anthem" a standing "Ovation" usually follows :)

If they keep the current names they have reserved maybe they will use "Passion" for the next Oasis class ship.