Does anyone have a Zuiderdam Menu?

TexasCruiser90

My husband and I will be cruising the Caribbean on the Zuiderdam on December 20-27th and have never cruised HAL before. I was just curious if anyone happened to have a menu of what we can expect? Any help would be appreciated. :)

I am aboard the Zuiderdam now and will be posting the daily menus to my website at least a week before you sail.

I'm curious, I was under the impression the menus followed the region for the cruise and not the ship. Is this not correct? IE Alaska has a menu, Canada/NE another one, Caribbean, etc.

You are basically correct but the Caribbean has variations. The Culinary Operations Manager told me today that the the Panama Canal 10 and 11-day cruises are the same but the 10-day removes the Day 9 menu. I have been told that they may have a few variations but the menu ingredients are the same.

Crew News-

Thank you so much! I will be looking for them, as I am sailing on the 27th!

To the OP,

I hope you have an awesome cruise. We will be boarding as you are disembarking...

Thank you! I hope y'all do as well ! This is actually our delayed honeymoon (we were married in October) so I am excited to finally do our honeymoon ! :D

edit: I See that you are also from North Carolina! We just moved here in October from Texas and are enjoying it so far!

Edited by TexasCruiser90