Non 0845 Number For Celebrity UK?

bahrain_not_dubai!

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you had a non premium rate telephone number for Celebrity Cruises? I think our friends in the US would be surprised to learn that in the UK companies do the opposite of the 1-800 numbers and charge you a premium to call them. I was surprised to learn this since I moved here.

Anyways, I digress to say that I have spent £17.60 ($28) only this week on the line with Celebrity ironing out problems with my booking (on an unlimited plan). It isn't the money, but rather the principle, especially as the company charged me a £150 admin fee to carry out the changes I required, and so I hope that involves the time on the line to the agent!

Regards!

Edited by bahrain_not_dubai!

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you had a non premium rate telephone number for Celebrity Cruises? I think our friends in the US would be surprised to learn that in the UK companies do the opposite of the 1-800 numbers and charge you a premium to call them. I was surprised to learn this since I moved here.

Anyways, I digress to say that I have spent £17.60 ($28) only this week on the line with Celebrity ironing out problems with my booking (on an unlimited plan). It isn't the money, but rather the principle, especially as the company charged me a £150 admin fee to carry out the changes I required, and so I hope that involves the time on the line to the agent!

Regards!

If you enter the number into the website below, it should give you either 0800 no. or a local geographic no. if one exists.

Great website to use for any premium rate no.

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

If you enter the number into the website below, it should give you either 0800 no. or a local geographic no. if one exists.

Great website to use for any premium rate no.

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Thank you, that is very useful indeed. Their non premium number is 01932 834300, which puts their headquarters at Weybridge, Surrey.