What A Week !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

My apololgies for being fairly inactive in recent days. You know how it is when you return home from a Cruise, and work has been *extremely* busy. To add to the mix, I must do continuing education studies & exams each year, and I'm required to complete the project ASAP. Always great to be back to the 20 hour work days LOL !

I plan to post my Eclipse review within the next few days, though I may opt to post random thoughts this time around. If you prefer a full review, please share your thoughts on this thread. Your suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Lastly, I have obtained the answers from the Eclipse question thread, and will try to post them this weekend. Thanks very much !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

One last item : For those who emailed me while I was away, I'm still catching up on emails. I will try my very best to reply to your emails as soon as possible. Thanks again !

Hi Everyone,

My apololgies for being fairly inactive in recent days. You know how it is when you return home from a Cruise, and work has been *extremely* busy. To add to the mix, I must do continuing education studies & exams each year, and I'm required to complete the project ASAP. Always great to be back to the 20 hour work days LOL !

I plan to post my Eclipse review within the next few days, though I may opt to post random thoughts this time around. If you prefer a full review, please share your thoughts on this thread. Your suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Lastly, I have obtained the answers from the Eclipse question thread, and will try to post them this weekend. Thanks very much !

Hi Andy,

Random thoughts sounds good - it would be something different. Whatever you decide I know it will be good. I think we all enjoy reading everything that you post (and thanks for all your hard work!).

Hi Everyone,

Happy, you have returned. I recall those continuing educations when I was practicing; hence, I suspect that your are either a J.D,, or M.D. As a matter of fact, I also had a realtors license; and, there was also the annual requirement, but it was much easier than the MCLE

Andy -- sounds like you are badly in need of another cruise (or two), in ... say .. 67 days (give or take ;)). Can hardly wait to finally meet you and your lovely mom -- see you on Century!

PS -- your great reports live from Eclipse inspired us to take advantage of the 123-Go promo, and book the 2014 Holiday Cruise on her! :cool:

Edited by wwcruisers