Lost OBC

I booked a cruise back in March with a NCC. I originally booked a balcony but changed to a promenade. I have also received a price drop on the promenade.

Thursday we made a payment with our TA. I was looking at the invoice today and the OBC has disappeared. The OBC is because of the on board booking bonus.

I know others have reported a similar issue. How was it resolved?

I have e-mailed my TA but she won't be in the office until Monday. Any info I can give her will only benefit her efforts to recover the OBC.

Thanks.

Edited by luvscruising2007

I booked a cruise back in March with a NCC. I originally booked a balcony but changed to a promenade. I have also received a price drop on the promenade.

Thursday we made a payment with our TA. I was looking at the invoice today and the OBC has disappeared. The OBC is because of the on board booking bonus.

I know others have reported a similar issue. How was it resolved?

I have e-mailed my TA but she won't be in the office until Monday. Any info I can give her will only benefit her efforts to recover the OBC.

Thanks.

Double check your invoice. I noticed that the invoices from Royal have changed format and the OBC is no longer shown as a line item where the other charges are shown. There is a section under the line items with on board credit now.

Bob, you solved the issue. Thank you so much. It never occurred to me that they would move it.

Molly thanks for your encouragement.

Now I have to e-mail the TA and tell her to ignore my previous -email:o.

It surprised me too, found it on one I changed yesterday.

Double check your invoice. I noticed that the invoices from Royal have changed format and the OBC is no longer shown as a line item where the other charges are shown. There is a section under the line items with on board credit now.
Thanks also Bob -- I never would have known where to look but I see that it is on our invoice for our 1-12-2014 cruise.

What are you talking about? The obc wasn't missing, it was just moved on the invoice.

I have lost OBC's from RCCL and I had to fight for ones they promised me. I have to laugh at people who think they get everything RCCL promises them!