Belize options for things to do

Looking for some suggestions for things to do in Belize. Have some friends going on liberty and looking for some other things to do since they had been to belize a few times but there friends going have not been there and looking for some fun and interesting things to do or see. They have done Rain Forrest tours and Cave Tubing before. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

Looking for some suggestions for things to do in Belize. Have some friends going on liberty and looking for some other things to do since they had been to belize a few times but there friends going have not been there and looking for some fun and interesting things to do or see. They have done Rain Forrest tours and Cave Tubing before. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

We did a bike ride through the rain forest excursion a few years ago. It was a ship sponsored excursion and was a good time.

We just came back from liberty. Because of the rain they canceled our excursion. We decided to just shop around. The tendering process was HORRIBLE. I recommend u stay on board.....truly! Have lunch all together in the MDR (Rembrandt)...they serve better options than the buffet and then walk around and see their Art gallery. If they still giving away that Piscassco drawing.....the price is 43,197. Every one thought it in the million cause it's Picasso..lol I love the liberty of the seas....was on in March then November. For Cozumel we did Chankanaab....was a great day. Oh.....must try their banana bread in the cafe promenade....yummy! Have a great trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recommend the Mayan ruins of Lamanai. If you're interested, you may click on the link below to see the slide show my wife put together with pictures she took.

Lamanai Mayan Ruins in Belize

The excursion also includes a boat ride that takes you to the ruins. It's a long day, so if you go, I would also recommend booking through the cruise line.

I recommend the Mayan ruins of Lamanai. If you're interested, you may click on the link below to see the slide show my wife put together with pictures she took.

The excursion also includes a boat ride that takes you to the ruins. It's a long day, so if you go, I would also recommend booking through the cruise line.

I second this. It is a great excursion and the speed boats are a lot of fun.

That looks great; thanks for sharing your photos! As I mentioned in my earlier post, we really liked Xunantunich and Cahal Pech; now we have another one to see next time we visit!

We love love loved our independent excursion to Goff's Caye through Island Marketing reservations and would do that again in a heartbeat if you're for beach and snorkeling...fantastic real deserted island feel, but with flush toilets and a terrific BBQ meal.:D2mo8mzt.jpg

Edited by BecciBoo

A few years ago we booked a tour of the Belikin Brewery and city tour. After the tour you had 45 minutes to drink any of the beers they have available in the beautiful bar which is only open during tours (unless that has changed since we did it). Turned out that 2 others who had booked this tour never showed up, so we ended up getting a private tour. At the conclusion lunch at the pier was included.

Having been to Belize at least 4 times previously, this was an interesting and different tour. We learned about it on the Belize board where there are other also suggestions. I would strongly advise that you not leave the immediate area of the pier unless you are on a tour, be it a ship's tour or a privately booked one that will get you back in plenty of time to get to the ship before sailing.

This past March we went on the Old Belize River cruise and Mayan ruins. Lunch was included after the river cruise. We had a great time! Offered as an excursion through NCL. As far as the tenders, no problem. Large ferry boats, easy to board and disembark. We had a great day off the ship!

That looks great; thanks for sharing your photos! As I mentioned in my earlier post, we really liked Xunantunich and Cahal Pech; now we have another one to see next time we visit!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the slide show. My wife does wonders with pictures!

We have Xunantunich and Cahal Pech on our bucket list. Next time we have a chance to sail in that area, we plan to go see them.

We did the cave tubing our first time. It was fun but Goffs Caye was much better in our opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Forums mobile app

I can't recommend the cave tubing strongly enough. The first time we were there that's what we did, although it was a different cruise line, should be the same excursion.

Some pictures at these links, sorry didn't have an album of this made up:

Floating

Walking

In the cave

The zip line tour is also a lot of fun, a couple of pics of that:

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Outside the cave

Or just have a beer.