Voyager Class - Junior Suites 7392 or 7694?

We will be in 7392 on the VOS, July 29th. We took it because the TA suggested it. If I can get the pictures to go on the computer I will be happy to show you the room and the view.

Well, for $200 more, I jumped from my D1 to 7694. Hope I enjoy it, but couldn't pass on the $200 difference between D1 and JS to get two C&A credits.

Anyway, it looks like someone else also jumped on the other available JS - 7392.

Apparantly, they jumped from a hump cabin. So, if any of you are on the Explorer of the Seas, Aug 21 departure, hump D1 cabin 9622 is now available.

You will love being on the aft of Explorer. Peace and quiet at the back of the ship - not a lot of extra traffic; just the people who "live" there. The walk to and from meals is EXCELLENT exercise. :D The view from your larger-than-average balcony will *wow* you.

Carol

Carol,

Thank you for info. I had been holding off several days on upgrading to the JS as I had some concerns regarding the possible soot, the distance from the elevators, the poles blocking my view, etc. However, when the difference in price became so small, I had to jump. And, until your post, I really did have some buyer's remorse once I saw that a D1 hump cabin had become available.

Archived