Where to find Hors De Overs (sp?) aka pre-dinner appetizers on the POAM

sweetannie

:)

Had a great cruise a couple of years back on the NCL SUN, really enjoyed the Tapas Bar, was fun picking out the tasty treats and nice wine selection too. On our last Alaska cruise on Holland America, they had one lounge that served several different appetizers during the pre-dinner hours. Just wondering if the Pride of America has any lounges that offer similiar freebies, for those of us that like to have a cocktail and a little nosh:p

A couple of things that I noticed on our brief visit was tarot chips and, I believe, sweep potato chips on the bar at Pink's Champagne bar...like potato chips, but with an Hawaiian twist. In the nearby Napa wine bar, they had a dome of various kinds of cheese and crackers. I didn't see any place that had a collection of various appetizers like the tapas bar on the Sun, but the Cadillac diner had some neat looking small dishes that could tide one over till the next meal.:)

:) Just wondering if the Pride of America has any lounges that offer similiar freebies, for those of us that like to have a cocktail and a little nosh:p
We were aboard the PoAmerica for her maiden voyage, and there were afternoon burgers, dogs, etc. & the Ocean Bar (poolside, deck 11), Key West Bar (deck 12, fwd of pool), and sandwich fixings (bread, cheese, coldcuts, etc.) at the Aloha Cafe outside (deck 11 aft.)

I would guess that, once she is settled into her Hawai`i routine, this will change.

She is a beautiful ship and the crew is great and heading for excellence.

Archived