Freedom of rhe seas returning to pc

We should have just driven over to the port since we only live about 15 minutes from it... could have done a "man on the scene" report for y'all. Hope the passenger with the medical issue will be okay. We'll keep an eye out in the Florida Today newspapers...

My husband and I cruised on FOS November 3-10th and enjoyed it a lot. We were on the ship when the Harley Davidson bikers had their High Seas Rollers cruise which made it kind of "different". We probably will continue to cruise on the smaller ships but I'm glad that we had this experience!

On another note, I mistakenly brought up the Port Everglades wecam and the Equinox has come into port. What's her itinerary?

Equinox had an overnight in Port Everglades, and leaves later today on another Caribbean cruise.

I believe Equinox just completed her TA cruise. We have friends on the ship.

I'm curious to know if Equinox was originally scheduled to arrive last night and spend the night at the dock, or something changed her schedule?

I'm curious to know if Equinox was originally scheduled to arrive last night and spend the night at the dock, or something changed her schedule?

It was a surprise to see her cruise past the screen on the Port Everglades webcam about 11 pm last evening. The port schedule says she did a shift in piers about 3am this morning from Terminal 21 to the 'big one' Terminal 18'

It was on the schedule for that time last evening as she was arriving from Tenerife. You do not see that often

Edited by emmy