New Blue Fish Glass or other new glasses?? (Conquest)?

sharecruises

Saw a picture of new blue fish glass...I have the orange puffer fish and would like this one

does anyone know if they have this on the Conquest?

any other glasses I should know about to purchase (on Conquest?)

do you have a picture of red frog "Tervis">? I hear you get bigger refills on frozen concoctions with that? ?

any pics of the Tervis tumbler PLatinum gift? I hear that is what they are giving out now??

thanks in advance

We got 4 red-capped Tervis Tumblers in November on the Conquest.

They are the clear 16oz size with an oval Carnival patch.

Depending on when you go and wht the supply is you should get Tumbler or new totebag.

Saw a picture of new blue fish glass...I have the orange puffer fish and would like this one

do you have a picture of red frog "Tervis">? I hear you get bigger refills on frozen concoctions with that? ?

any pics of the Tervis tumbler PLatinum gift? I hear that is what they are giving out now??

thanks in advance

9ege6any.jpg

Thanks ...that is the Tervis one I guess??

this is the new blue fishy I am looking for>>

from JH fb

I have - whaletail, orange puffer fish, disco ball,monkey head, parrot, and many of the old style glasses "Best Day Ever" etc,.,,,would love to add this guy

1469809_659016434140921_474164392_n.jpg

Edited by sharecruises

from JH fb

I have - whaletail, orange puffer fish, disco ball,monkey head, parrot, and many of the old style glasses "Best Day Ever" etc,.,,,would love to add this guy

What is the parrot glass? Is it one of the ceramic ones available from the rum bar?

from JH fb

Cute, saw the photo on heald's Facebook. But it doesn't look like it holds much alcohol. :(

from JH fb

Yes, I second LittleJeane's question about the parrot. Was it a plastic souvenir cup or is it one of the ceramic parrots on the ships with the 2.0 upgrade? Thanks!

thanks in advance

Here is a picture of the 4 different Carnival Tervis tumblers: the blue Platinum, the red Platinum, the Blue Iguana, and the Red Frog. I got all of these on Conquest in November except for the blue Platinum one.

2030626702_CarnivalTervisTumblers.jpg.e0a30daa9709c6352d30e667f5b6c7df.jpg

Edited by winddawn

My Parrot is ceramic (and green)

I googled and found CC had a contest last year (sorry it's over)...shows some of the various glasses

http://www.cruisecritic.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/15/contest-win-a-parrot-cruise-without-leaving-home/

I am really hoping to get that blue fish glass

Worst "glass" IMHO is the pineapple..can't bring that one home and put on a shelf haha

Here is a picture of the Parrot >>CarnivalConquest-IMG_0338.jpg

My Parrot is ceramic (and green)

I googled and found CC had a contest last year (sorry it's over)...shows some of the various glasses

http://www.cruisecritic.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/15/contest-win-a-parrot-cruise-without-leaving-home/

I am really hoping to get that blue fish glass

Worst "glass" IMHO is the pineapple..can't bring that one home and put on a shelf haha

Here is a picture of the Parrot >>CarnivalConquest-IMG_0338.jpg

Thanks! I've seen pictures of those but thought I'd ask. We were on Valor this past May and they didn't have them yet since Valor has not had the 2.0 upgrades. I was wondering if they came out with a new plastic parrot seeing as how they now have the new, blue plastic fish. I'll be looking for one of those next cruise and the parrots if we end up on a ship with the upgrades. Thanks for adding the comment about the pineapple. I saw pictures but from the picture I saw, I couldn't tell if it was plastic or real. You answered my question. :)