New Menu questions answered

lele100

Thanks for posting the link.

I did get some answers, ie; I can order Caesar salad, or calamari, for me, or for two of us. Also I am glad to hear that nothing is carved in stone, and that the menu will be tweaked according to demand. I hope there is lots of demand for the cheese plate!:)

This was on Facebook earlier:

Mr. John Raabe posted this earlier:John Raabe Here is the role out schedule so far: Lots are asking about the roll out schedule of the new menu. Obviously we will do this slowly and examine the feedback from the guests who have experienced them. But for now the current schedule is;

Lots are asking about the roll out schedule of the new menu. Obviously we will do this slowly and examine the feedback from the guests who have experienced them. But for now the current schedule is;

Carnival Glory 12/8

Carnival Liberty 1/11

Carnival Inspiration early February

Carnival Imagination late February

So my Carnival Dream trip will be with the current menus. Yay!

Would not the logical response from cruisers be...I will hold judgement until I actually sail and try the new menu

You would think it would be, but people being people, logic isn't always used, anyway I 'll have a chance to try the new menu aboard the Glory, Jan 12-19

That would be logical. :rolleyes:

To be honest. I suspected the worst. It does not seem to be that.

What happened to Cappucino pie? That will cause some wailing from me.

other than that.........looks fine. I wish they would put a small garden salad on the side list every day. Lettuce. a few tomatoes. some carrots..(or anything else)..radishes...cukes..would be a bonus.

Edited by AmberTeka