A few questions

ChappChapp

1) What happens when you book a particular cruise and later find out the price has been discounted because the cruise is not selling well? 2) Is there some place you can look to see which cabins are available for a particular cruise ? 3)On our 1st and only cruise on the Riviera last summer (loved it!) the only place I noticed a shudder/vibration was in the aft of the ship i.e. the GDR, does this hold true for the cabins as well? Any help would be most welcome. Rich

1) What happens when you book a particular cruise and later find out the price has been discounted because the cruise is not selling well?

2) Is there some place you can look to see which cabins are available for a particular cruise ? 3)On our 1st and only cruise on the Riviera last summer (loved it!) the only place I noticed a shudder/vibration was in the aft of the ship i.e. the GDR, does this hold true for the cabins as well? Any help would be most welcome. Rich

1) I have not seen O cruises discounted

2) you can go through the booking process on O website but it will only show up to 7 in the the cat or just call O or TA and ask

3) have not been on Riveira YET but on Marina the whole ship shook when entering or leaving port