Blue Water Safari

kdpatte

I tried to book with them for our cruise week before last but never got a response, so we spent the day with Royston. While on our tour with him, we saw the Blue Water Safaris catamaran at a small pier along the way. He said that they are contracted with the ship's tours that do the scenic railroad and catamaran sail on days when ships are in port. That is likely why they never responded to me, and perhaps not to you.

Both of the catamaran operators (Blue Water & Leeward) on St Kitts have contracts with most of the cruise ship lines. So if you are in port and want to do an independent cruise (not booked through the ship) you are for the most part out of luck.

Both of the catamaran operators (Blue Water & Leeward) on St Kitts have contracts with most of the cruise ship lines. So if you are in port and want to do an independent cruise (not booked through the ship) you are for the most part out of luck.

This must depend on the cruise line. We were in St. Kitts off of the Celebrity Summit on Monday and did an tour booked directly with Blue Water.

We did their Half Day Cruise with Light Lunch and had a great time! I contacted them via their web site and had great responses from Shauna and Philip. They want a deposit up front so I didn't book for our group but had each person mention that they were with me as they booked. We ended up with a group of 10 and there were 26 people on the boat. There was plenty of room!

The day we were there was very windy and we were concerned about the water conditions but ****ten Bay was protected from the wind and the water was beautiful. The crew did a great job and the snorkeling was very good. The lunch was to salads, a curry chicken and potato salad and a pasta salad, chips and a spiced banana bread.

I have a lot of pictures and will be posting them in my review in the Celebrity section of the forum (link below)

I too had issues getting them to respond to my email. I did finally call and talked to Shauna. Three of the four boats were chartered for the day we wanted. From what everyone is saying I would imagine that would mean they are chartered for cruise ship guests. We want to do the 1/2 day to Nevis which is a smaller boat and different option. Hopefully it will work out. We have to have minimum of 6 people to go....so far we have 4. I did put it out to our M&M group to see if we can get others to got with us on Feb 5th.