No more Choice Air?

grandgeezer

I'm looking at a cruise to Europe next October. I typed in choiceair.com and it took me to a site called CruisingPower. It is for Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Azamara cruises, but it looks like you have to be a registered travel agent to access it. When did this change? It would become a big hassle, timewise, because I'm always looking for international cruises and I would hate to call Celebrity or my travel agent everytime.

If you are just checking pricing you can choose the "find a cruise" drop down menu and choice air is the last option. You can then choose the tab for the option for no reservation number and enter your dates etc. this has worked for me recently.

Whenever I've gone to choice air, either on a link or by entering choiceair.com, it's taken me to the choice air section of their cruisingpower.com web site. I think this is the site that TA's access their booking info through but it is also where choice air has always been as well.

Just now when I went there it showed the usual choice air window with the option to book flights, which requires a cruise reservation, or the option for "quick flight search only" which is just for shopping prices and availability.

if you didn't see this then perhaps something was temporarily down on their site when you looked.

Now, you can't get to the choice air section from the cruisingpower.com home page. You need to have a link or get there by entering choiceair.com

Edited by Lsimon