Independence of the Seas 8-Day eastern Compasses

nednrom

Does anyone have the 8-day Eastern Compasses to share from Independence since her return from Europe this year? We'll be on her in February and would like to see a new one.

Thanks

Gail

I have the 8 day compass from the 15 Nov. Eastern Caribbean cruise. However, I need help on how to post it to you.

I have the 8 day compass from the 15 Nov. Eastern Caribbean cruise. However, I need help on how to post it to you.

Do you have just the hard copies? If so they need to be scanned and uploaded. There are many ways of doing it depending on how accommodating you feel like being, since you are the one doing us a favor. What exactly do you have and do you have access to a scanner? Thanks!

Do you have just the hard copies? If so they need to be scanned and uploaded. There are many ways of doing it depending on how accommodating you feel like being, since you are the one doing us a favor. What exactly do you have and do you have access to a scanner? Thanks!

I only have the hard copies and I can scan using my printer. I can either scan to computer or memory card. I would need an address to e mail them to.

I only have the hard copies and I can scan using my printer. I can either scan to computer or memory card. I would need an address to e mail them to.

Do you want just the last page of daily activities or all four pages plus inserts?

This is great information! Does anyone know if this will change (besides the dates and temps), or do they keep everything else the same for the same itinerary? This is from Nov. and we are going in Jan. Thanks!