Best or easiest way to do post cruise - FLL

Blk_Amish

I am trying to decide if I should do the Everglades post cruise with Princess. I need to be dropped off at the hotel, not the airport. I have done the post cruise with Princess with the airport drop off before and loved it. They are offering this excursion for $59 pp, ending at the airport.

Thanks

I am trying to decide if I should do the Everglades post cruise with Princess. I need to be dropped off at the hotel, not the airport. I have done the post cruise with Princess with the airport drop off before and loved it. They are offering this excursion for $59 pp, ending at the airport.

Thanks

Hi - did this excursion in November and also needed to go to a 17th Street hotel rather than the airport. Don't count on being dropped off at your hotel, even if the guide says you can be and the excursion bus drives right past it.:(

We ended up being on the excursion bus all the way back to the dock. Then it was near impossible to get a taxi. Most horrible way to end what had been a wonderful cruise.

Just get off at the airport and take a hotel shuttle or a cab to your hotel. This would beat the holy heck out of dragging your luggage all over the dock area while attempting to snag a taxi in the middle of the mass of embarkation arrivals.

Enjoy your cruise and this excursion, which was fun.